Good Lord, I am terrible at this whole blogging thing. Sorry about that. (Because so many people are clearly reading this)
So what's been happening in my life? Well, here's the not knee related information:
* I finally heard from the guy that had been ignoring me, and I got super excited and answered because I forgot that my plan was to ignore him. Whoops. He invited me to a block party he was throwing, which actually ended up being a lot of fun. Unfortunately, the block party was technically as a goodbye party because he's being deployed in September. Whomp whomp.
BUT. I got this super pretty picture of a sunset.
* I am loving my job. I went out with a bunch of my coworkers recently and it was way too much fun.
* I am struggling so hard to figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life. But that's a story for another time.
* Weird people have been hitting on me like its their job. I don't know what the deal is, but apparently I'm what the crazies in Hawaii are looking for. Its been an exciting couple of weeks.
* I'm actually being sort of responsible with my money. So that's neato.
Knee related information:
* I finished my last physical therapy appointment! So that's exciting.
* My doctor's office back home and my doctor's office here had a rare moment of successful communication, and I was finally able to schedule a doctor's appointment like a normal person. Granted, its a three month check-up and I never did the six week one, but that's not the point. After spending months playing monkey-in-the-middle with doctors, this was one of the best moments ever. At this appointment I find out if I need more physical therapy to make it stronger, and when I can start running and doing other physical activities again. This is exciting stuff, people!
* I was a big old dumbass at work the other night and squatted down to help someone fix a table. My knee was not a happy camper, and I've been trying to take it easy for the last couple of days. Stooooooops.
I can't think of anything else to write. I hope everyone's having a fantastic life, and I'll catch you on the flip side.
THE PINK POWER RANGER, OR WHAT DOES HANNAH WANT TO BE WHEN SHE GROWS UP?