Thursday, January 23, 2014

OH HEY FRANK!

I just realized that the reason I started this blog in the first place was to keep everyone (LOL shout out to the 3 people who read this ) updated on my knee's progress, and I'VE ONLY WRITTEN LIKE 5 POSTS INVOLVING FRANK. Whoops. So here's what's new on the knee front! (HA. See what I did there? Because the surgery was on the front of my knee? I'm hilarious). 


I RAN/WALKED (BUT MOSTLY RAN) A MOTHER FUCKING MILE TONIGHT. 

HOLY SHIT. I NEED TO SAY THAT AGAIN. 

A MOTHER FUCKING MILE. 

5,280 MOTHER FUCKING FEET. 

FRANK IS SORE BUT HE HELD UP LIKE A MOTHER FUCKING CHAMP. 

I SAID GAWD DAYUM!!!!!!!!!!! 



I CAN'T FUNCTION ENOUGH TO BLOG ABOUT THIS SHIT BECAUSE I'M TOO EXCITED.

GO TEAM FRANK!!!! MAMA'S SO PROUD.


AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment