Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Monster effort.

I am in a not so great mood right now, so here's a list of things that I have going for me. I'm hoping to pull some Psych 101 magic and make myself feel better.

* I have my health. Yeah knee surgery is a bitch, but there are people out there a lot worse off than me. I could have hit my head and given myself brain damage, I could have lost the leg, I could have cancer.....there are a lot worse things that could have happened to me.

* I have wonderful family and friends who are willing to help me out when I need it. I could be facing this business alone, and that would have been super duper shitty.

* I'm pretty. Yeah its vain, but whatever. I'm trying to make myself feel better. So hooray for being pretty.

I can't think of anything else and this really didn't help me very much, but hey. At least I tried. This monster thinks I did a good job.



No comments:

Post a Comment