Wednesday, February 5, 2014

SO MAD.

I AM SO ANGRY. 

I'm angry because I'm in South Dakota and not Hawaii.

I'm angry because its so cold outside.

I'm angry because I was so financially irresponsible in Hawaii.

I'm angry because I have no friends here.

I'm angry that my grandpa has to battle cancer again.

I'm angry because the crazy bitch on Teen Mom 2 has a boyfriend and I don't have any friends.

I'm angry that the majority of these Teen Moms seem to have their lives together a lot more than me.

I'm angry because I'm angry about Teen Mom.

I'm angry because everybody seems to have their lives together a lot more than me.

I'm angry because the heater in my dad's old jeep decided to stop working on the interstate this morning when it was -4 out.

I'm angry because I had a full on meltdown in the frozen car while driving to work.

I'm angry because I'm driving my dad's old jeep when everyone told me that my grandpa was going to let me borrow a car from the dealership.

I'm angry because I live with my dad and his wife after having lived on my own for the past 6 years.

I'm angry because people keep asking me if I miss Hawaii when its so cold outside.

I'm angry because my dad and his wife keep asking me what I would change if I could do Hawaii all over again. OBVIOUSLY I WOULDN'T SPEND ALL OF MY FUCKING MONEY OR CRASH  MY MOPED. 

I'm angry because whenever I try to express myself when I'm in a bad mood I start to cry.

I'm angry because I'm hiding in my room instead of eating dinner because I don't want to be around my dad or his wife because I don't feel like talking to anyone.

I'm angry because I feel guilty about not being as grateful for the free place to live and the job as I should.

I'm angry because I can't blame anyone else for this situation. It was entirely my fault. Except for the broken heater. I am not responsible for that shit.

I'm just SO ANGRY.


No comments:

Post a Comment