I do this thing where I look at the pictures that I have of Hawaii a lot, and it is super unhealthy. I see the beaches, the bikinis, the rainbows, and the smiles, and I get this dull pain in my stomach which has convinced me that my soul is located slightly to the right of my belly button. Oahu didn't just steal a piece of my heart, that stupid island captured a piece of my soul. Another reason that looking at these pictures is super unhealthy is because they suck me into the absolute worst game in the history of ever……THE WHAT IF GAME.
- What if I had been more responsible with my money?
- What if things had worked out with him?
- What if we hadn't moved to that apartment in Makiki?
- What if I hadn't crashed?
- What if I hadn't moved to Hawaii in the first place?
- What if…….what if…….what if…….???
Seriously, yo. Shit'll drive you crazy.